About This Position
Summary of essential job function:
- Pricing of Mortgage Servicing Rights (MSR) and Whole-loans.
- Projecting prepayments, delinquencies and advances for MSR assets.
- Project cash flow models for residential whole loans using NPV and other industry valuation methods.
- Create, maintain and enhance statistical models to score the existing borrowers on certain key risk characteristics.
- Effectively communicate the results of the analysis to the internal / external clients
- Perform portfolio stratification for whole loans and MSR assets.
- Periodically, update the various inputs and assumptions of the Pricing Models. Make necessary enhancements to the Pricing Models.
- College degree, preferably in finance or economics or related experience
- At least 2 years’ experience analyzing MSR and whole loan assets
- Portfolio stratification and financial modeling
- Proficient with MS Excel, Access, familiar with SQL
For more information, or to submit a résumé, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org